Brief Background - Northern Ridge
- Established in 2014, We are an Environmental Regulatory Consulting company addressing a wide range of environmental compliances to a diverse clientele from Infrastructure, Mining, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Textile, Consumer Durable, FMCG, Health, Education and so on.
- Our focus remains on catering to the challenges of the industry to meet the regulatory Environmental compliances laid out by the Government of India. There are a number of these compliances which various industrial units and other eligible entities are required to comply with from the pre-establishment to post-operational phases as per the different set of Environmental laws and State Pollution Control Board standards.
- With over 9 years of experience, Northern Ridge has executed 500+ projects successfully.
Who we are and What we do
- An Environmental Compliance enabler that offers a wide range of services to guide you better and helps you understand the environmental regulations with the integration and incorporation of various stages of the project cycle from the Conceptual Idea > Planning > Execution > Delivery of the service or product (Pre-establishment phase to Post-commencement phase) under the Air Act 1981, Water Act 1974, Environment Protection Act 1986, and other Environmental legal provisions.
- Transparency, accountability and accuracy are not just words, these are the values we live by. At Northern Ridge our philosophy has been to keep the customer at the centre of our focus, That’s why our services not only meet their expectations but also makes them trust our expertise while dealing with time sensitive matters pertaining to Environmental Regulatory Policy Framework.
The Working “Methodology” that drives us
Puneet has been working in the Environmental Consulting business for more than 10 years, he takes care of the Technical and Legal aspects of the cases, he has been educated in Environmental Sciences, additionally, having a Bachelors of Law enables him to present legal perspectives to the project requirements.
Rahul specializes in Client outreach, process implementation, and strategic partnerships, Prior to joining the team, he has worked with a French Multi-National Company. He is educated in Management, Technology and Environmental Law & Policies.
Coming from a Major Telecom MNC, Harish brings a wide array of Sales and Operations Management expertise, with a special focus on real-time regulatory developments.
Shivam Dagur (Advocate)
A lawyer by profession, Shivam shares his expertise and the team’s common vision towards the Environmental Policy Framework.
News & Blogs